Customised, affordable technology solutions for all abilities
Smart Technology for everyone
Smart technology provides convenience and security with that touch of affordable luxury for every home.
We will work with you to create customised automation solutions for almost anything in and around your home including doors, gates, lighting, windows, blinds, audio visual and more. Temperature sensors, alarms, camera monitoring, remote video door bells and appliance controls are just a few options which can be controlled automatically with smart sensors or easily from your smart device to ensure a safe, welcoming home environment for you and your family.
Assistive Technology provides practical and simple solutions for people who are vulnerable or who are experiencing difficulty with everyday living tasks. The goal is to increase independence and assist people to remain living safely at home and in the community.
- Easy to use by anyone. Suitable for children and adults of all abilities, including people who are aging, living with disability or incapacitating illness.
- Increase peace of mind and relieve stress for parents, carers and families.
- Automate almost anything inside and outside of your home to make managing everyday tasks so much easier without the need for help. This can include doors, gates, windows, lights and blinds – even your television and music!
- Activation is customised to your individual needs including voice control, iPad, mouth stylus, large switches, motion, heat and light sensors.
- Create alerts to your smartphone or iPad and alarms for when doors and windows are opened or left open. Know when appliances have been left on or water left running.
- Control who enters your home with remote video door bells and touch pad entrance locks.
- Assist in the support of sleep disorders and challenging behaviours by installing customised alerts and automated calming sensory equipment.
- SOS GPS Trackers can keep you and your loved ones safe through the provision of fall alerts, location tracking on Google maps, abscond alerts, personal alarms and two-way communication.